background

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Thank goodness

For good friends and wonderful family. I don't know what I would do without you all.

So many people have gone out of their way to reach out to us and it has truly made a huge difference to know that I am not as alone as I feel sometimes.
 

It sounds a bit trite and like a cliché, but it's really the little things that make a difference. Everything, from messages of love and hope, to helping us with work around our house and even to the quiet word games on my phone that have kept my mind busy, all of those have helped to keep us going. Every little or big hug, every kind word and every quiet "how are you?" is a blessing.

Thank you all for reaching out to us from the bottom of our hearts, it has really meant the world in this awful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me/us a message. We would love to hear your thoughts.